MMA Spirit Shop
If you are interested in purchasing a gym uniform, please click here.
Spirit Shop Hours
Regular hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during all student lunch codes from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the Spirit Shop, please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at email@example.com.
NEW for 2019-20
Stop in to see our newest merchandise, including new tees and sweatshirts—some from the popular brand Alternative, an eco-friendly manufacturer with a focus on sustainability. Also new are:
- Car magnets and stickers for our sports teams, MMMT, and Performing Arts.
- Special pricing on a warm-weather pajama/lounge wear bundle
- Reduced prices on in-stock shorts
- Mercy Girl fridge/locker magnets
- Booster Bundles for our dedicated sports team fans: NEW booster blankets, stadium seats, and stadium cushions. Bundles offer the best price, but all items are sold individually as well.
Sneak Peek for the Holidays
Now in: New League sweatshirts, Woolly Threads sweatshirts, and Spirit jerseys!
The Spirit Shop has gift certificates available. Please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay for merchandise with a credit card while at the Spirit Shop or after placing an order, please click here.
Volunteering in the Spirit Shop is a fun, easy way to get involved, so please consider joining our team. Please click here for the sign up for the Fall 2019 schedule— there are day, evening, and even a few weekend slots to fit any kind of schedule.
Please be aware that clearances are required for all volunteers. Click here for more information and links to requirements. Clearances should be submitted to Mrs. Anne Gregg in the Main Office. Thank you for your support!
Please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at email@example.com.