MMA Spirit Shop
If you are interested in purchasing a gym uniform, please click here.
Spirit Shop Hours
Come see our new merchandise at Spirit Shop Pop Up Events:
- Class of ’23 Parents’ Orientation Meeting, Monday, August 26, 3:30-6 p.m.
- Back-to-School Night, Tuesday, September 10, 5:30-9 p.m.
The Spirit Shop will open for the new school year on Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Special back-to-school hours are every weekday for the first two weeks of school (the weeks of September 3 and 9). Regular hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during all student lunch codes from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the Spirit Shop, please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at email@example.com.
NEW for 2019-20
Stop in to see our newest merchandise, including new tees and sweatshirts—some from the popular brand Alternative, an eco-friendly manufacturer with a focus on sustainability. Also new are car magnets and stickers for our sports teams, MMMT, and Performing Arts.
Featured back-to-school specials include:
- Planners! New and improved, they are still only $5 to encourage students to stay organized!
- A Merion Mercy UA backpack in navy or white, $60. Place your order in the Spirit Shop or by emailing Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited edition long-sleeve color block UA tees and Woolly Threads crew neck sweatshirts—only 24 of each in stock!
- Special pricing on a warm-weather pajama/lounge wear bundle
- Reduced prices on in-stock shorts
- Mercy Girl fridge/locker magnets
- Booster Bundles for our dedicated sports team fans: NEW booster blankets, stadium seats, and stadium cushions. Bundles offer the best price, but all items are sold individually as well.
The Spirit Shop has gift certificates available. Please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at email@example.com.
To pay for merchandise with a credit card while at the Spirit Shop or after placing an order, please click here.
Volunteering in the Spirit Shop is a fun, easy way to get involved, so please consider joining our team. Please click here for the sign up for the Fall 2019 schedule— there are day, evening, and even a few weekend slots to fit any kind of schedule.
Please be aware that clearances will be required for all volunteers. Click here for more information and links to requirements. You may begin volunteering while your clearances are in process, but please submit them to Mrs. Anne Gregg in the Main Office no later than October 15, 2019. Thank you for your support!
Please contact Mrs. Debbie Bevilacqua at firstname.lastname@example.org.