Click Here to Meet the Staff.
At Merion Mercy Academy, each junior and senior student meets individually and in groups with her college counselor to plan for her post-MMA education. The College Counseling office offers an open-door policy and a wide variety of print and electronic resources to assist both students and parents in navigating the college process. Our primary goal is to ensure that all MMA students receive ongoing support as they search for and apply to colleges that match their individual interests and abilities.
College Counseling Updates
"College Night" on Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m. We highly encourage all juniors and their parent(s)/guardian(s) to attend. Freshman and Sophomore students and/or parent/guardian are welcome to attend. The event will be held in the Dining Commons.
We will continue our informal morning "Coffee with the Counselors" sessions from 8-8:45 a.m. for junior parent(s)/ guardian(s) on various college admissions topics (in the College Counseling Conference Room):
- Tuesday, February 19: Navigating the College Search and Planning Visits
- Wednesday, April 24: Summer To Do List and College Essay Tips
Class of 2020
College/University Open Houses 2018-2019
Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New York and Virginia College Open Houses link:
New Jersey College Open Houses link:
Pennsylvania College Open Houses link:
Class of 2019
FAFSA will be available October 1, 2018
Click here for the colleges that require CSS Profile in addition to FAFSA.
- ACT on February 9, 2019: Register by January 11th
- SAT on March 9, 2019: Register by February 8th
- ACT on April 13, 2019: Register by March 8th
- SAT on May 4, 2019: Register by April 5th
- SAT on June 1, 2019: Register by May 3rd
- ACT on June 8, 2019: Register by May 3rd
- ACT on July 13, 2019: Register by June 14th
MERION MERCY ACADEMY CEEB/ACT CODE IS 392575.