Click Here to Meet the Staff.
At Merion Mercy Academy, each junior and senior student meets individually and in groups with her college counselor to plan for her post-MMA education. Our primary goal is to ensure that all MMA students receive ongoing support as they search for and apply to colleges that match their individual interests and abilities.
College Counseling Updates
Click here for Family College Night Parent Presentation.
We will continue our informal morning "Coffee with the Counselors" sessions from 8-8:45 a.m. for junior parent(s)/ guardian(s) on various college admissions topics (in the College Counseling Conference Room):
- Wednesday, April 24: Summer To Do List and College Essay Tips
Class of 2020
Click here for College Application Bootcamp.
FAFSA will be available October 1, 2019.
Click here for the colleges that require CSS Profile in addition to FAFSA.
College/University Open Houses 2018-19:
Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New York and Virginia College Open Houses link:
New Jersey College Open Houses link:
Pennsylvania College Open Houses link:
- ACT on April 13, 2019: Register by March 8th
- SAT on May 4, 2019: Register by April 5th
- SAT on June 1, 2019: Register by May 3rd
- ACT on June 8, 2019: Register by May 3rd
- ACT on July 13, 2019: Register by June 14th
MERION MERCY ACADEMY CEEB/ACT CODE IS 392575.