Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
The following forms must be submitted before a candidate is interviewed for a potential position.
- Merion Mercy Academy Teaching Faculty Application
- Merion Mercy Academy Non-Teaching Faculty Application
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounts Receivable Manager:
Merion Mercy seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager in the Business Office. This is a full-time, exempt position. The Accounts Receivable Manager reports to the Chief Financial Officer. The position’s overall responsibility is to manage tuition and fees invoicing, payments, payment plans, and balances due. The successful candidate will also assist in the annual budgeting process and departmental reviews. Click here for full overview of the position and contact information.
Merion Mercy is looking for a Track and Field Coach and a JV Lacrosse Coach. Anyone interested in these positions, should send a résumé to Athletic Director Barbara Clarke at email@example.com or mail to the school to the attention of Ms. Clarke.