Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
The following forms must be submitted before a candidate is interviewed for a potential position.
- Merion Mercy Academy Teaching Faculty Application
- Merion Mercy Academy Non-Teaching Faculty Application
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy is looking for Assistant Varsity and JV Soccer Coaches, Varsity and Assistant Varsity Tennis Coach, JV Volleyball Coach, and JV Lacrosse Coach. Anyone interested in these positions, should send a résumé to Athletic Director Barbara Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the school to the attention of Ms. Clarke.
Substitute Theology Teacher:
Merion Mercy Academy, an independent, all girls Catholic High School sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, has an opening for a first semester substitute position in the Theology department for the 2018-2019 school year. The position will start on August 20th and end on January 18th. Roman Catholics with a religious studies degree are asked to submit a cover letter and resume by Monday, August 13th. Experienced preferred.
Mary Ann Danovich
Assistant Head of School for Academic Affairs
Merion Mercy Academy