Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
The following forms must be submitted before a officially starting the position:
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its hiring practices.
Director of Student Engagement
Merion Mercy Academy seeks a full-time, energetic and student-centered Director of Student Engagement to help develop mission-centered programming, promote co-curricular life and foster a culture of inclusiveness and health and wellness for girls.
Complete job description.
Merion Mercy is seeking coaches for the 2020-2021 school year: JV Basketball, JV Field Hockey, JV Soccer, JV Tennis, and JV Volleyball. If interested, please send a resume and letter of interest to Shannon Fisher, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merion Mercy Academy will be hiring up to two drivers to transport students in a 10 passenger van. Morning pickup is at Chestnut Hill area at 7 a.m. and returns to MMA. Afternoon schedule is to leave MMA at 5:45 p.m. and drop students off at Chestnut Hill area. Clean driving record and clearances are required. If interested, please contact Mike Wallace at 610-664-6655 x169 or email@example.com.