Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
The following forms must be submitted before a officially starting the position:
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its hiring practices.
If you are interested in a short-term or long-term substitute teaching position at Merion Mercy Academy please contact Kelley Glynn at KGlynn@merion-mercy.com for more information.
Director of Equity and Inclusion
Merion Mercy Academy, seeks a dynamic and student-centered educator versed in current trends, research, and emerging ideas to serve as the school’s first Director of Equity and Inclusion.
Merion Mercy is seeking coaches for the 2020-2021 school year: Varsity & JV Lacrosse. If interested, please send a resume and letter of interest to Shannon Fisher, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.