Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
The following forms must be submitted before a officially starting the position:
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy Academy will be hiring up to two drivers to transport students in a 10 passenger van. Morning pickup is at Chestnut Hill area at 7 a.m. and returns to MMA. Afternoon schedule is to leave MMA at 5:45 p.m. and drop students off at Chestnut Hill area. Clean driving record and clearances are required. If interested, please contact Mike Wallace at 610-664-6655 x169 or email@example.com.
Merion Mercy Academy will be hiring two custodians to join an existing staff. Responsibilities include facility cleaning and event set ups and take downs. Hours are 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. during the school year and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. when school is not in session. Occasional weekend work is required depending on event schedule. Applicant will need to supply current clearances or be prepared to obtain if offered the position. If interested, please contact Mike Wallace at 610-664-6655 x169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.