Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
The following forms must be submitted before a candidate is interviewed for a potential position.
- Merion Mercy Academy Teaching Faculty Application
- Merion Mercy Academy Non-Teaching Faculty Application
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services (Link for the Service Code)
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy is looking for a JV Volleyball Coach. Anyone interested in these positions, should send a résumé to Athletic Director Barbara Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the school to the attention of Ms. Clarke.