Head Coach: Mike Brown - MBrown1x@aol.com
Parent Coordinator: Kristen Romano - email@example.com
School Contact: Jackie Westerfer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications: Mike Jensen - email@example.com
Click here to view photos from the 10th Anniversary of MMA Crew/Crew Reunion.
- Click here for the 2015 spring rowing schedule.
- The spring crew meeting for parents is Sunday, January 25, 2104 at 12:00 p.m. in the second floor conference room. Please remember to bring a case of Gatorade for the spring season.
- Online registration should be completed by January 23, 2015. The crew fee for the year 2015 is $1,200 for the online registration. Note: this is a $100.00 increase from last year. The fee is due to business office by January 23, 2015. Click here to register.
- All athletic forms for returning athletes are due to Ms. Westerfer by Friday, January 23. All returning athletes are required to submit Section 7 of the PIAA forms (recertification form) and PIAA Emergency Card (this can be found with the Preparticipation Packet). Also, if any information has changed on the emergency form, please submit updated information for the files. All other necessary paperwork should be on file in the athletic office. If any student has NOT participated in any sport at Merion Mercy this year, they are required to submit all athletic forms included in the PIAA Preparticipation Packet. Click here for all athletic forms.
- Crew store merchandise will be available the day of the crew meeting to purchase items. New rowers are encouraged to purchase the Merion crew jacket, the spandex shorts and long spandex pants.
- A swim test for students new to the crew program has been scheduled for Friday, January 16, at 4:00 pm. All rowers must successfully complete a swim test to row in a boat in the spring 2015 season. Click here for more information on the swim test.
Click here for athletics' photos.
Click here for row2k photos.
Click here for athletics' recent press.
Please submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cick here for details on Winter Workouts.
Parent Volunteer Website: www.mysignup.com/mmacrew
To subscribe to MMA Crew News: Send e-mail request to: email@example.com. Incoming freshmen interested in crew may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be added to the email list.