Head Coach: Mike Brown - MBrown1x@aol.com
Parent Coordinator: Annamaria Jaskot - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Contact: Danielle Hannigan - email@example.com
Communications: Donna Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Christening of the Boats photos.
Click here for results from the City Championships.
Click here for the 2016 Spring Rowing Schedule.
Click here for athletics' photos.
PARENT INFORMATION MEETING - The Parent Information Meeting for Spring Crew will be held on Sunday, January 31, 2016,in the STM conference room at 12:00 p.m.
ONLINE REGISTRATION - All student athletes are required to fill out the registration form online before Friday, January 29, 2015.
- This meeting is for parents of ALL rowers, new and returning.
- Student athletes (rowers) need not attend.
FEE– The fee for Crew for the spring 2016 season is $1,250.00. (Please note: This is a $50 increase from last year.)
- If you have more than one daughter on the team, you must fill out a separate form for each child.
- Click here to register. NOTE: ALL ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM, even if you are paying by check. (See Payment Options.)
- The crew fee is due by Friday, January 29, 2016 (by check to the Business Office to the attention of Tom Devine or by credit card paid online).
- NOTE: IF YOUR DAUGHTER PARTICIPATED IN THE LEARN TO ROW PROGRAM IN THE FALL and paid the $500 fee at that time, the amount due for the spring season is only $750, as the dues paid in the fall have been credited toward her spring dues.
PAYMENT OPTIONS – Choose between two payment options: 1.Check made payable to Merion Mercy Academy or 2.Credit card (Please note: A 2% fee will be added to dues if paying by credit card.)
ATHLETIC FORMS - All athletic forms for both new and returning athletes are due to Ms. Jackie Westerfer in the Athletic Department by Friday, January 29, 2016.
UNIFORMS - Uniforms (uni and tech shirt) are included with dues for all new rowers.
- Please have your daughter hand-deliver her forms to Jackie Westerfer. DO NOT simply leave the forms at the front desk.
- All RETURNING ROWERS (including those who participated in the LTR Program) or ATHLETES WHO PARTICIPATED in ANY other MMA sport are required to submit Section 7 only of the PIAA forms. Click here for the form.
- Also, FOR RETURNING ROWERS ONLY, if any information has changed on the Emergency Contact form (page 3 of the PIAA Participation Packet), please submit an updated form for the files. Click here for the form.
- NEW ROWERS: STUDENTS who have NOT participated in ANY sport at MMA this year are required to complete all athletic forms included in the PIAA Participation Packet. Click here for the PIAA Participation Packet.
- NEW ROWERS: All MMA rowers and parents/guardians must sign a Malta Boathouse Release of Liability form. Please add a line below the participant’s signature for the parent’s signature. The form is to be turned into Mike Brown at the first practice. Click here for the form.
- No rower, new or returning, may participate without the necessary paperwork submitted.
SWIM TEST – All new rowers must successfully complete a swim test in order to row in the Spring 2016 season. Click here for full all of the details.
- New rowers are also encouraged to purchase the Merion Crew jacket, the spandex shorts, and the long spandex pants.
- Crew store merchandise will be available for purchase the day of the PARENT INFORMATIONAL MEETING (see above).
Click here for athletics' photos.
Click here for row2k photos.
Click here for athletics' recent press.
Please submit photos to email@example.com.
Parent Volunteer Sign Up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445aca622a6f49-crescent
To subscribe to MMA Crew News: Send e-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming freshmen interested in crew may also send their information to be added to the email list.