Merion Mercy is committed to keeping our students engaged and actively learning when circumstances necessitate our online learning platform. Academic excellence is our commitment; it is not a place. In an online learning environment, teachers do not seek to replicate the classroom experience but seek to engage students in different ways.
Responding in Mercy
- Click here to view Pastoral Resources that may assist you as you navigate through this uncertain time and offer opportunities to connect spiritually.
- In these uncommon times, Merion Mercy Academy hopes to be a point of connection and a source of optimism. Click here to view Keep Mercy Near page.
- We invite all parents to participate in class level Zoom meetings with Head of School, Laura Farrell. Please click here for dates, times, and sign in information.
- Video Update and Meeting Invitation from Mrs. Farrell
- MMA's College Counseling team has created a resource spreadsheet with the names of MMA alumnae and parents who currently have daughters enrolled in college. Our current juniors and seniors and their parents may use this as a resource while they are discerning their college choices. In a time when college visits are on hold, we know these connections will offer an added dimension of knowledge and experience to the process. Please contact Mrs. Sally Bevlock McGovern '89 at email@example.com with any questions on this program.
- Update from Ms. Prucnal and Dr. Pidot (4/3/20)
- School Update from Mrs. Farrell (3/28/20)
- Information from the Student Support Team (3/20/20)
- Video Update from Mrs. Farrell (3/20/20)
- Mobile Merion Mercy (3/13/20)
Health and Wellness
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Coping with Coronavirus Anxiety
- 7 Science-Based Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
- Guiding Your Child and/or Teen During Social Isolation Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
- Coping During Covid-19: Resources for Parents
- Maintaining Well-being During School Closure