The Merion Mercy Academy alumnae community represents a collective commitment to Mercy values, a deep tradition of lifelong learning, and lasting friendships.
Alumnae Association Update
Click here for the Alumnae Association Bylaws.
- 12/4 - Christmas Concert and Alumnae Night from 7-8:15 p.m. in the auditorium (No Registration Needed)
- 12/15 - Advent Day of Prayer (More Details and Register Here)
Mark Your Calendars for 2019 (more details to follow):
- 1/4 - College-aged Alumnae Event
- 1/12 - Alumnae Basketball Game
- 1/21 - Martin Luther King Day of Service/Alumnae Association Meeting
- 5/4 - Meri-union
We have joined alums for regional events in New York City, Washington, DC, and Boston. Attending a regional event is an excellent way to build and grow social and professional networks, remain informed about news from campus, and display pride in your alma mater. It is our greatest hope to engage alums, keep them connected to MMA, update them on school happenings, and encourage them to participate and support Merion.
Merion Mercy is committed to meeting the needs of our ever-expanding alumnae population, so please let us know if there is a geographical area that might benefit from a regional gathering.
Whether by class year, geography, professional paths, shared interest, or affinity group...Merion Mercy women thrive on community. Click here for all alumnae event photos.
Mrs. Barbara Colantuono Harrison '82
Alumnae Relations Coordinator
610-664-6655 ext. 120