To provide an array of healthy and tasty food options for students to enjoy at breakfast and lunch during the 2016-17 school year, Merion Mercy Academy has partnered with Canteen “Avenue C” Micro Market.
Avenue C is a self-checkout unattended retail market offering fresh and frozen food, hot and cold beverages, snacks and treats. It operates as a convenient, full service meal option for before, during and after school hours. The market is located in the PWC area so visitors, students and faculty will have access as needed.
There are also multiple options for payment. Students and their families can:
- Open and fund a declining balance account over the internet
- Open and fund an account with cash or credit card at the market kiosk (recommended)
- Make a transaction at any time via credit card at the kiosk
All of your daughters should have been signed into the Avenue C Canteen for lunch service. The next step is adding money to her account. You can do that in one of three ways:
- Use cash at the kiosk (realize, however, that it takes money, but it does not give back change)
- Use a credit card at the kiosk
- Load money online via a secure website
Directions for loading money online for your daughter to make purchases are as follows:
- Go to https://www.mymarketaccount.com/login.aspx
- On the opening login page, select create "new account" (You are setting up your online account; you eventually need your daughter's kiosk account information)
- A new page opens; enter the store identifier:176-093
- Check the box "I already have an account for this location" and select next
- Enter your daughter’s kiosk name and kiosk pin
- The kiosk name is the first letter of her first name and the first five letters of her last name (e.g. Joan Campbell would be jcampb)
- Her pin number is the new one she set at the kiosk during the first week of school
- Enter the account details and save
- On the account page under pins and passwords, you should fill in a password for you to use with the online account.
- You can also add a credit card and select the amount of money to fund the account.
- You can select a fund amount for a reminder.
- You can look at the receipts for the purchases on the account.
- Be sure to save your work.
Please email Mr. Tom Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.