Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
The following forms must be submitted before a candidate is interviewed for a potential position.
- Merion Mercy Academy Teaching Faculty Application
- Merion Mercy Academy Non-Teaching Faculty Application
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy Academy has an opening for an Assistant Tennis Coach for Fall 2017. Anyone interested, should send a résumé to Athletic Director Barbara Clarke at email@example.com or mail it to the school's address to the attention of Ms. Clarke.
Merion Mercy Academy has an opening for two full-time positions in our school's dining commons. Health benefits are available with this job and there are no summer hours. Please send resume for the positions below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Prep and Grill Cook: Experience is a plus. The hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Stock Clerk and Cashier: The hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Some lifting required.