Merion Mercy Academy Employment Application Process
Pennsylvania state law and Merion Mercy Academy require that the following items be completed before a candidate is hired. If seeking to work in a school in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a candidate is advised to complete these items expeditiously.
The following forms must be submitted before a candidate is interviewed for a potential position.
- Merion Mercy Academy Teaching Faculty Application
- Merion Mercy Academy Non-Teaching Faculty Application
- Pennsylvania Request for Criminal Record Check
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Fingerprinting Services
- Arrest/ Conviction Report and Certificate Form
- Virtus: Protecting God’s Children Presentation Certificate
- TB test certification
- Submit Merion Mercy Academy Application: cover letter and resume
- Submit copy of all Bachelor’s and/or Master’s transcripts
- Submit copy of any and all teaching certificates
Merion Mercy Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Merion Mercy is looking for an Assistant Track Coach and Head Cross Country Coach. Anyone interested in one/both of these positions, should send a résumé to Athletic Director Barbara Clarke at email@example.com or mail to the school to the attention of Ms. Clarke.