Keep Mercy Near
In these uncommon times, Merion Mercy Academy hopes to be a point of connection and a source of optimism. Now, more than ever, as we sing in our school song, we encourage our MMA family to “keep sweet mercy near.”
Stand with Small Businesses
We would like to promote small businesses within our community.
- Alumna Irene Moretto '08 teaches piano at MMA during the school year. Over the summer months, she is offering piano lessons online, beginner through advanced. Please watch this video to learn more and hear from some of her students
- Support Mia Campo '02 and family, owners of Campos, a Philly Cheesesteak and hoagie restaurant located in Old City.
- Support the Cermignano family (Laura '06 and Patricia '07): Bob Cermignano, father of Laura and Patricia, owns Bob Cermignano Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.- a local HVAC company
- Support Dave and Jeannine Hamilton, parents of Jenna '19, owners of The Pub of Penn Valley
- Support MMA family business, McGill's Fine Furniture & Interiors
- Sip 'n Bid supporters: Please support the generous businesses that support our school.
View additional MMA-affiliated small businesses
Merion Mercy Stories that Inspire Us
Compassion, communal action, support, and creativity are part of the DNA of our Merion Mercy community.
- Liz Huyette Babeuf, '02 is an RN currently working at Presbyterian Hospital in the epicenter of the pandemic, NYC. Click here to read more
- Kate Votta '11 has been a resident at Mt Sinai Hospital in NYC. She is now graduated as a doctor and is on the front lines at the epicenter of the crisis. Click here to read more
- Doctors Katie Stroup '98 and Courtney Dominic ‘05 reported from St Christopher’s Hospital in North Philadelphia,"We are fortunate to work with each other and with wonderful colleagues to support the North Philadelphia community. Our hospital also has a Medical-Legal Partnership with Legal Clinic for the Disabled, and the attorney director is Theresa Brabson '05, also a Merion alumna. Stay safe everyone!" Click here to read more
Read more stories
Compassion and Service
Have something to share to help keep Mercy near? Click here to submit your information.